GHANA'S LEADING GHOSTWRITER

I'm GamEL SaNKarL and I'm a GHOSTwriteR!

I help people to share their experiences and expertise in books.

I help them document and share their life's legacies and lessons with those they love.

I help people share both their exciting and excruciating moments of their lives.

I help them share their ideas and ideals with this generation and generations to come.

Do you have a story or know someone, family or company who/that has a story worth sharing with the world?

Don't let that story stay untold. Don't let your/their song stay unsung. Let your children and your children's children hear it.

Your story matters. Your mess over the ages is your message. Let's share your lessons!

Maybe you don't have the time and/or talent. Maybe you don't have the experience and/or expertise.

Well, I do! I have the time and talent. And I have done this 30 times over and I can help you impart, inspire and influence your world.
Let's do this together!

NB: As a Ghost....I am Faceless(in your book)... And this is Not My Real Face Ooo.....:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHOSTWRITER FOR HIRE

Humans of Ghana feature- BEFFTA AWARDS, 2014