I AM POET-TREE

I AM POET-TREE!

 I am a gifted passionate poet
 I play with words without sweat

 I am a wordsmith whose words
Soothes yet can cut like swords

 With my words, I shed bright light
 With my words, I dispel the twilight

 With my words, I am able to inspire
With my words, I aid many respire

 I'm the hope that stands for the hopeless
I'm a voice that speaks for the voiceless

 A voice that exposes all the ills of society
 A voice that expresses truth with sobriety

 I convey thought provoking messages
 I share the wisdom and ways of sages

 I'm a conducive outlet for emotions
I am a vehicle for words in motions

 I weave words to produce poetry
I bear poetic fruits;I'm a poet-tree

 Who am I? I'm a passionate poet
With words,I work without sweat

 By Gamel Sankarl The Poetivator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHOSTWRITER FOR HIRE

From a Heartbreak to a Heartwarming Author