IF YOU CAN READ THIS,GO FIND YOUR TEACHER AND SAY THANK YOU!

IF YOU CAN READ THIS,GO FIND YOUR TEACHER AND SAY THANK YOU!
Is that not sir Augustine?Yes,he's the one.Awww,how I wish I had seen him earlier.Come to think of it,ITS been 20yrs already.How amazed i guess he would be to know that he once taught me.Yeah,I'm sure he would....Just a few of the many reflections that came to mind when I saw my Class 1 teacher while in taxi a few days ago.He's simply an awesome teacher.
Ever since I left his class I've been taught by several others yet I've forgotten about most of them but not him.And why so?I asked myself,then it dawned on me when you knew nothing but just the national anthem song and ABCD...'A ne ne ba'.... he believed in you.When you feigned sickness during your maths class,he knew all about it yet he said,you're a bright kid,work harder.I was young then but His words had a phenomenal impact on my life.Only if he knew how powerful his words were.I recount when he once said his pride will be to see his students doing great and say;That's my student.And i guess that's the pride of all teachers.
But how many of us have gone back to appreciate them for their contribution in our lives.Like me,many have forgotten about them for a reason or two but the few that impacted our lives deserve some gratitude,I guess.Let's go find them and make them proud.And they'll be glad their profession indeed raises nation builders.
And truth is we are all teachers,we teach with our actions each day to those who look up to us.Let's not write off budding talents.We are only shapers of destinies and the least discouragement can do more harm to our students.I saw him and was ecstatic because he was an inspiration.Let's leave a legacy of gratitude for posterity.
Teachers may be tough on you sometimes but in the end its for our betterment.I am who I've become because a teacher was behind my schooling.I believe its same for you too...Reflections like these indeed impresses on me to say;If you can read this,Go find your teacher and say THANK YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHOSTWRITER FOR HIRE

From a Heartbreak to a Heartwarming Author