A Day Out In Nairobi - The Carnivore Restaurant

I did a thing in Nairobi. 

Something I've never done.

I ate a 'whole animal kingdom'.

Okay, I might be exaggerating a bit. 

But I did eat a fraction of that kingdom for lunch. 

Yeah. I visited a restaurant and had a taste of Crocodile meat. 

And then Camel meat balls.

Then the balls of a Bull.

Then Chicken gizzard. 

Then Turkey.

Then Beef.

Then Pork. 

Then Lamb.

I tasted all these when I visited the popular Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi, Kenya. 

This is an eatery that prides itself as the place where you can have 'A Beast of a Feast'. 

I took on the challenge and got conquered. 

I was served more meat until I could not eat any more meat. 

I'd never ate so much meat at one sitting in my life. 

On their menu are the above and many more. 

A visit to the place is indeed one to an 'animal kingdom'. 

And once there, you will be served an entire safari on a platter. 

Of course, I feared for my stomach while eating all the meat. 

I often get diarrhoea eating food that is unfamiliar to my stomach. 

Mindful of this, I always keep a strip of colodium in my back pack as one who travels frequently and tries new foods. 

Needless to say, I took a pill after all the tasting of the meat. It's safe to stay safe. Or don't you think so? 

Well, the experience was a surreal one and it is safe to say, I ate a whole 'animal kingdom'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESIDENCY DIARIES 9- Is School A Scam?

GAMELIAN GEMS 9B

IF YOU CAN READ THIS,GO FIND YOUR TEACHER AND SAY THANK YOU!