AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE

A Heart of Gratitude:
I come to you with a heart of gratitude
You have no substitute
Amidst the vicissitudes
Your love is full in magnitude

Your love spans wider than the latitude
It is vertically lengthier than the longitude
This gives me fortitude
That you're God of the destitute

You sat with the multitudes
And thought the beatitudes
It makes me hopeful if I change my attitude
You'll take me to altitudes

When Satan held me in servitude
You rescued me and cemented my certitude
I believe in your rectitude
With adoration,I present my gratitude

Today,I'm full of joy and aptitude
You've been good even in my ineptitude
I want to tune my voice and harp to the highest amplitude
To humbly express my highest gratitude

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHOSTWRITER FOR HIRE

From a Heartbreak to a Heartwarming Author