GAMELIAN GEMS 6


The mind is a gold mine.Learn to enter your gold mine each day.Learn to extract its gold ore/ideas.Learn to refine the gold ore/ideas into fine gold.Learn to sell/serve with your gold and watch your life glow'- Gamel Sankarl

If you avail yourself for the Lord's use and direction,you don't need to travail nor seek for a bail to prevail.Avail yourself and you'll prevail' -Gamel Sankarl

No matter how enticing it may be or seem, never enter any DEAL hand first, if you must, then do so head first and heart second lest you'll experience an ORDEAL' - Gamel Sankarl

 People often tell me I'm serious.Personally,I think I'm simply curious.Curiousity has resulted in my 'busy-ness'.It has often enabled me find ideas,fine tune the ideas and turn them into business.My 'busy-ness' simply brings business.

'They said;your messages are way ahead of your age.I smiled and said;my messages are from the the mess I made over the ages and the pages I read from the sages'-Gamel Sankarl

'This one thing I know;that when you make God your all in all,you'll never bounce and fall.He will scale you over your wall.And make you stand tall.So you can answer your life's call.Call on God and make him your all in all'-Gamel Sankarl
 
'You are almost at the top.Never give in or try to stop.Never stop giving it a try.You have a spot at the top'- Gamel Sankarl
 
'When God has the wheels of your life,you need not to be scared of the steeps of your life.All you need to do, is feed on His word, heed to His instructions,Keep your speed and God will take charge of all your needs'-Gamel Sankarl
 
'Whoever has God's approval should not be perturbed by man's disapproval.For who God approves,He also ensures He improves for the task He has entrusted'- Gamel Sankarl
 
'A man who consistently hails his God cannot constantly fail with his Goals.' -Gamel Sankarl
And so I observed;'The one who often makes a haste in the beginning often makes a waste of their time in the end' -Gamel Sankarl
 
'The opportune time for building a fortune is not someday, its this day'

Each rising day is a day subtracted from that someday.Use today to build and secure that someday block by block; one second at a time, so that by the time you get to that someday,you'll already be having your fortune.
 
Until the wrong person walks out, the right person will not walk in. -Gamel Sankarl
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GHOSTWRITER FOR HIRE

Humans of Ghana feature- BEFFTA AWARDS, 2014